Luxury Cat 1 – San Blas, Private Boat (multi-day)
Discover the San Blas islands on a private sailboat and indulge in all the culinary pleasures served by your Spanish hosts while sailing to the most hidden island treasures in San Blas. Join us on a luxurious 45 foot catamaran world cruiser. This is a private trip, so the whole boat will be yours for the entire stay. The itinerary is totally flexible depending on your preferences.
ABOUT THE CAPTAIN & CREW
Originally sailing from Spain, Captain Jorge and his sweet, lovely wife Deicy have eventually found their new home in the San Blas islands. Together with their 6 year old son, the warmhearted family loves to welcome and entertain their guests, showing them the best-kept secrets of the San Blas islands.
ABOUT THE BOAT
The 45 foot Lagoon 450 is a superb charter catamaran. It is large enough to provide ample deck, salon, and cabin space, but small enough for an experienced captain to handle her. She carries a family of up to 4 couples in style and provides all the amenities of the 50 foot plus charter catamarans. This catamaran was launched in 2016 and can comfortably host up to 8 guests, featuring 4 private cabins with 4 bathrooms. The boat has a big cockpit area for outside seating and dining. There is also a kayak, SUP board and snorkel gear for your water activities around the islands.
There is no better way to explore the remote islands of San Blas in total comfort and luxury, indulging in mouth-watering food and sweet hospitality.
- Sailing in the San Blas Islands
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks)
- Drinks (both alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Water toys (kayak, snorkel equipment)
- Towels, sheets, toiletries,
- Dinghy transportation
- Island taxes
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Transportation Fees to and from the Boat
- Entrance Fees and Taxes to the Kuna Yala territory
- Personal expenses and tips
- Optional Liability Insurance
- A selection of meals and drinks outside of the ones included on board
WHAT TO BRING
- IMPORTANT: ALL TRAVELERS NEED TO BRING A NEGATIVE PCR COVID TEST, TAKEN WITHIN 72 HOURS
- Passport or Cedula for Kuna Yala border crossing
- Comfortable and adequate clothing to protect yourself from the sun and thus avoid the use of sunscreen. Creams (even biodegradable ones) are polluting and for that reason we do not promote their use
- Sun glasses
- Cap or hat
- Cash for tips and souvenirs