San Blas Dream – San Blas, Private Boat (multi-day)
Discover the San Blas islands on a private sailboat and indulge in all the culinary pleasures served by your Spanish hosts while sailing to the most hidden island treasures in San Blas.Join us on a solid 42' monohull world cruiser. This is a private trip, so the whole boat will be yours for the entire stay. The itinerary is totally flexible depending on your preferences.
ABOUT THE CAPTAIN & CREW
Originally sailing from Spain, Captain Jorge and his sweet, lovely wife Deicy have eventually found their new home in the San Blas islands. Together with their 6 year old son, the warmhearted family loves to welcome and entertain their guests, showing them the best-kept secrets of the San Blas islands.
ABOUT THE BOAT
The 13 meter Jeanneau Espace was launched in August 1983 and kept in tip top condition by its mechanically savvy captain who takes pride in his workmanship. The boat can host up to 4 guests, featuring in total 3 private cabins and 2 full bathrooms with a full kitchen and spacious living room. The boat has a big cockpit area for outside seating and dining. There is also a kayak, SUP board and snorkel gear for your water activities around the islands.
If you want to visit the San Blas paradise on one of the most affordable ALL INCLUSIVE sailboat charters, while at the same time enjoying all the comforts and eating deliciously prepared meals, this is your boat!
- Sailing in the San Blas Islands
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks)
- Drinks (both alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Water toys (kayak, snorkel equipment)
- Towels, sheets, toiletries,
- Dinghy transportation
- Island taxes
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Transportation Fees to and from the Boat
- Entrance Fees and Taxes to the Kuna Yala territory
- Personal expenses and tips
- Optional Liability Insurance
- A selection of meals and drinks outside of the ones included on board
WHAT TO BRING
- Passport or Cedula for Kuna Yala border crossing
- Comfortable and adequate clothing to protect yourself from the sun and thus avoid the use of sunscreen. Creams (even biodegradable ones) are polluting and for that reason we do not promote their use
- Sun glasses
- Cap or hat
- Cash for tips and souvenirs
Please read our Sailboat Charter Cancelation Policy before booking.