Kailani – San Blas, Private Boat (multi-day)
ABOUT CAPTAIN & CREW
Michael and Paola decided to quit their full time jobs and have been sailing the world for the past four years until they found the paradise of San Blas. They both welcome their guests with open arms and hearts and love to share their passion for life and adventure with anyone who has the chance to meet them. This charter is one of the few top-rated, yet affordable all inclusive vacation packages that will allow you to sail the remote San Blas islands on your private boat.
Originally from Germany and having traveled and lived in many countries throughout his life, Michael is a confident captain who will ensure you feel comfortable and well taken care off. Since one of his passions is cooking various international cuisine you will indulge in tasty meals prepared to your liking and travel home with new recipes.
Paola, born and raised in Peru, loves to entertain with her latin charm, whether dancing salsa or Cumbia or playing games with your kids. She will also keep the boat clean and organized so that you focus all your time on your vacation
Whether you want to relax in the hammock on a remote beach, visit new islands, surf a wave all to yourself or make a bonfire, while watching another spectacular sunset while sipping on a cocktail, Kailani and her crew got you well covered.
ABOUT THE BOAT
The famous Amel Maramu world cruiser that has been home to Captain Michael and Paola, who have been in search of the most exotic places and exciting experiences. They are currently cruising and enjoying the exotic San Blas islands and would love to invite you to join them, snorkel the colorful reefs, meet the interesting Kuna culture and relax on pristine, white sand beaches. You will discover a new adventure that only few will ever experience. The boat has two private cabins and two private bathrooms and features many beach toys that will keep you as busy as you want to be, ensuring you have the time of your life.
- Private Charter (min 2 Guests)
- All Meals
- All Drinks, both non-alcoholic and alcoholic at reasonable consumption
- Activities, both on and off the boat
- Bed Linen and Towels
- Daily Housekeeping
- Kuna Island Fees
- Dinghy with 15hp outboard engine
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Transportation Fees to and from the Boat
- Entrance Fees and Taxes to the Kuna Yala territory
- Personal expenses and tips
- Liability Insurance
- A selection of meals and drinks aside from the ones already included onboard
WHAT TO BRING
- Passport or Cedula for Kuna Yala border crossing
- Comfortable and adequate clothing to protect yourself from the sun and thus avoid the use of sunscreen. Creams (even biodegradable ones) are polluting and for that reason we do not promote their use
- Sun glasses
- Cap or hat
- Cash for tips and souvenirs
PAYMENT & CANCELATION POLICY
- Please read our Terms & Conditions before booking our tours.