We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
San Blas Overnight Package – Visit 4 islands in 2 days
We know that once you set foot onto a San Blas islands, you will want to stay longer than just one day. For those travelers who want to take advantage of their stay in San Blas paradise we have created this custom package, where guests get to choose the islands they stay on, depending on their budget and preferences. Each island has its unique charm with different types of cabins. Included in this package are all meals and a San Blas Day tour to 2 other islands and the Natural Pools.
When booking you can select from one of the following island cabins (see extra items section during booking process). Please check out details and photos for each island on below links:
Isla Asseryadup - Private Cabin, Private Bathroom (Included)
Isla Yansailadup - Private Cabin, Shared Bathroom (Included)
Isla Diablo - Private Cabin, Private Bathroom (+ $10 additional)
Isla Perro - Private Cabin, Private Bathroom (+ $15 additional)
Isla Wailidup - Private Cabin Over-the-Ocean, Private Bathroom (+ $20 additional)
INTERESTED IN ANY OTHER ISLANDS? CONTACT US AND WE WILL CUSTOMIZE YOUR SAN BLAS VACATION
1) San Blas Day tour in the Lemon Cays
Visit two other islands and the famous Natural Pools. For find more details here
2) Private cabin, private bath
While all island cabins are very basic and do not offer much luxury, it is still nice to stay in your private cabin with a private bathroom. For that reason we are offering private cabins on different islands. All you have to do is choose what island you prefer to spend the night on.
3) Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Breakfast consists of Ojaldre ("Puff pastry"), fresh fruit and coffee
Lunch and dinner consists of fresh fried fish, chicken or mixed seafood accompanied by rice, plantain and salad. Vegetarian option are available upon request.
4) All island taxes and fees
5) Snorkel & Mask during San Blas Day tour
6) Extended departure day lunch
Checkout from your cabin is at 8:00am. The San Blas Day tour boat will pick you up from the island between 9:30am-10:00am. Included in the San Blas day tour is a lunch and a beverage.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
1) Shared roundtrip Transfer from your lodging in Panama City to Port of Carti
We recommend you select our shared shuttle service, picking you up from your Panama City and Playa Bonita lodgings between 5:00am and 5:45am. The drive to San Blas takes around 2.5 hours, with the last hour over slow and windy roads. PLEASE PREARE ACCORDINGLY, IF YOU ARE PRONE TO MOTION SICKNESS.
If you plan to drive on your own, please note that only SUVs are allowed into the Guna territory. All other type of cars will be turned around!
2) Kuna Entrance Fee ($22 for Internationals, $7 for Panamanian residents)
When entering the territory everyone has to pay an entrance fee in cash. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR PASSPORT.
3) Roundtrip boat transfer from the Port of Carti to Isla Yansailadup
Please meet our lancha boat in the Port of Barsukun no later than 8:30am. When arriving at the port you will be directed to our lancha boat that is waiting for you.
***Please not that we recommend you select our car shuttle service from Panama City or Playa Bonita (optional at checkout) to ensure you arrive on time.
Drinks can be purchased on the island (i.e. water, soda, wine, beer and rum)
If choosing our roundtrip shuttle service, our driver will meet you up between 5:00am - 5:45am (shared transportation in a SUV with up to 6 guests) arriving in Port of San Blas by 9:00am.
9:20am: After a short 20-30 minute boat ride you will arrive at your island, checking into your cabin and changing into bathing suits. Start enjoying the beaches and meet some of the native Gunas.
Spend the rest of the day on your island and acclimatize to the island life style.
Lunch is served by 12:30pm
Dinner is served after 6pm
Breakfast is served after 7am
After breakfast you will be picked up by our lancha boat, which will take you on a San Blas island tour in the Lemon keys. Visit 2 other islands and snorkel over colorful reefs. Stand waist deep in the Natural Pools and find sea stars.
Lunch is served by 12:30pm
At 3:30pm the boat will return to the port of Carti, where your driver will be waiting for you (if choosing our car transportation service). You will return to Panama City by 7:00pm.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable and adequate clothing to protect yourself from the sun and thus avoid the use of sunscreen. Creams (even biodegradable ones) are polluting and for that reason we do not promote their use
- Comfortable and safe footwear (sandals or water shoes)
- Sun glasses
- Cap or hat
- A reusable bottle to fill with water during the day
- Insect Repellent
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ
While San Blas is a beautiful island archipelago with stunning beaches and clear waters, it also has its downsides, for which we would like to make you aware off.
- San Blas is very rustic without the amenities and standards you might be used to from home. Compared to places such as Tahiti and Maldives that are managed by international hotel chains, San Blas has remained autonomous without the influence of outsiders. When visiting San Blas, it should be viewed as a cultural experience where guests live with the Kunas and respect their traditions and ways of living.
- No aircondition
- No Wifi
- No luxury facilities
- Electricity only available between 6pm and 6am
- Water is a precious commodity in San Blas. It is either brought in by boat or pumped from the island well. Oftentimes pumps can malfunction and cause water outages.
- Beds and mattresses can be uncomfortable
- All services will all be handled by the indigenous Kuna. While Tao Travel 365 strives to provide the best service possible and train the Kuna in customer management, some of the below services are often out of our control.
- Car transportation (the ride to San Blas takes 2.5 to 3 hours, with 1.5 hours over slow, curvy roads with potholes. For those with motion sickness, please prepare accordingly)Boat transportation (depending on weather and ocean conditions, the 20-40 minute boat ride might be bumpy and wet with ocean spray).
- Island cabin management (cabins are very rustic and facilities, such as showers and bathrooms are often “home-made” with PVC pipes. Some guests have complained that sheets are old).
- Island kitchen (meal plans are repetitive and food might taste bland)
- Trash is a worldwide problem and unfortunately San Blas has not been spared from the ever increasing issue. During certain tides and ocean and wind conditions plastic trash from throughout the Caribbean ocean accumulates on the beaches of San Blas. While the local Kuna are working hard to collect the constant trash washing up on their beaches, guests will nevertheless find evidence of plastic spread out on the island.
- During the wet months (April - December) or during windless days, all of San Blas experiences sandflies, which are little blood-sucking flies that leave itchy marks. Please ensure to bring natural insect repellent and prepare to return to Panama City with a few itchy memories.
We kindly ask our guests to lower their expectation when visiting San Blas and to focus on the beautiful paradise that San Blas has remained despite the effects that modern society has ceased to them. The Kunas are very gentle and kind people, but can also be somewhat shy at times. When approaching them with a smile and an open heart you will be guaranteed an innocent, happy smile in return.
Please read our Tour Cancelation Policy before booking.
TOUR CANCELATION POLICY
Tao Travel 365 strives to deliver the best possible customer experience. If at any point you have a question or concern about our service, please call us at +1 (213)-212-3708 or by WhatsApp at +507-6109-3118.
Due to the nature of our business, we do not offer full refunds. A partial refund of 50 percent will be granted if Tao Travel 365 receives notice at least 48 hours in advance of the tour start time. All sales are final. If you are unable to attend the tour, contact us as soon as possible and we will try to arrange and reschedule the same or different tour for you. If you are not at the designated meeting point by the time of your tour start time, Tao Travel 365 reserves the right not to provide a refund. However, we will always try our best to locate you at the meeting point and call your WhatsApp number, if one was provided. After all, we want you to come on the tour and to have fun. That is our goal!
CANCELED OR POSTPONED TOURS
Occasionally, tours are canceled or postponed due to weather or ocean conditions, mechanical failure, or other unforeseen events. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you about the cancellations and to inform you of refund or exchange procedures for that tour. For exact instructions on any canceled or postponed tour, please contact us. In the case of a cancellation of your tour by Tao Travel 365, we will refund your tour or schedule you for another tour, as detailed below.
All sales are final. No refunds are available unless a tour is canceled or postponed, or we are given 48 hours advance noticed whereby a 50 percent refund will be awarded. We will offer refunds of the full face value of the tour(s) that are canceled or postponed (or, if a discounted tour, then instead the discounted tour price paid). No refunds are offered on any service, payment processing or convenience fees. To receive a refund for a canceled or postponed tour, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of the tour cancellation and write "refund" in the subject line. Instructions will be provided in order to obtain your refund.
No tour exchanges are offered by Tao Travel 365. While in some extreme cases we may offer this service (such as a cancellation by Tao Travel 365), it is not guaranteed and often impossible. Contact us directly by phone at +1 (213) 212-3708, by WhatsApp at +507-6109-3118 or by email at email@example.com to inquire about tour exchanges. Fees may apply.
COVID 19 CANCELATION POLICY
If you have a booking with us that isn’t covered in the policy above but has been impacted by COVID-19, you may still be eligible to change or cancel your booking if:
- You are impacted by the travel and/or disease control restrictions implemented by your local authorities or the authorities in your destination of travel.
- You are a medical professional and must perform duties in connection with the COVID-19 outbreak.
- You have been diagnosed or are suspected of being infected with COVID-19 by health authorities.In any of these cases, you may cancel your booking with a 100% refund, less service, payment processing or convenience fees. Please note that we require official proof of how Covid 19 has impacted your travel plans.