Tamarindo ATV Tour
We will show you the best places in Guanacaste, only accessible by ATV. Join us on an unforgettable adventure experience, riding one of our well-equipped Honda ATVs. The tour will take you to nearby beaches and the beautiful tropical dry forest, where you will be able to enjoy the altitudes of the mountains surrounded by breathtaking, panoramic views of the Pacific coastline. You will encounter the unique flora and fauna of the Guanacaste region, such as the spectacular Guanacaste trees, the valuable and endangered hardwood Pochote trees as well as many newly planted Teak trees. The forests are rich with various different species of monkeys, pizotes, armadillos and birds, which will most likely give you incredible photo opportunities.
We will conclude our tour at "Pirate Bay", one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica, where you will be able to take a refreshing swim in the crystalline waters and share your excitement with your family and new friends before heading back to our private farm.
We take our job seriously and always put safety first, without forgetting the importance of having fun as well. Our professional team of adventure guides will give you a thorough safety and instruction briefing, ensuring you will be able to safely handle your vehicle and have an unforgettable adventure, filled with happiness and excitement. We provide you with well-equipped and regularly maintained Honda ATVs, which will give you and your family the confidence to ride along the many exciting trails and the opportunity to enjoy all the wonders of the Guanacaste region.
- Single Seat (2 hours) - $90
- Single Seat (3 hours) - $110
- Double Seat (2 hours) - $120
- Double Seat (3 hours) - $140
- Small Group tour
- Available all week
- Available times - between 9:00am - 4:45pm
- Free hotel pick-up from Tamarindo and Langosta ($10 surcharge for pick-up from Conchal ,Potrero,Flamingo and Pinilla)
- Bi-lingual guides
- Fruit and bottle of water
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable and adequate clothing to protect yourself from the sun and thus avoid the use of sunscreen. Creams (even biodegradable ones) are polluting and for that reason we do not promote their use
- Sun glasses
- Cap or hat
- A reusable bottle to fill with water during the day
- Cash for tips and souvenirs
Please read our Tour Cancelation Policy before booking our tours.