We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in 4 Days
The most famous hike in South America, the four-day Inca Trail is walked by thousands every year. Although the total distance is only about 24 miles (39km), the ancient trail laid by the Incas from the Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu winds its way up and down and around the mountains, snaking over three high Andean passes en route, which have collectively led to the route being dubbed ‘the Inca Trail.’ The views of snowy mountain peaks, distant rivers and ranges, and cloud forests flush with orchids are stupendous – and walking from one cliff-hugging pre-Columbian ruin to the next is a mystical and unforgettable experience.
The 4 day tour along the Inca Trail, which is considered one of the world’s oldest pilgrimages and consistently ranked among the ten best hikes on the planet, is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. As you walk though awe inspiring landscapes you will learn about the fascinating Inca history from your friendly guides and porters. Once you finally step through the Sun Gate and catch your first glimpse of the forgotten city of Machu Picchu you will realize the amazing accomplishment - not only by you but also by the feats of the ancient civilization; it’s a transformative moment.
- Price - $740 per person
- Duration - 4 days and 3 nights
- Available all week
- Travel with an authentic Local Tour Operator from Cusco city
- We offer a real camping experience with tents and hot showers
- Fair wages & proper treatment to porters and staff on the Inca Trail
- Arrive at the archeological sites at exclusive hours
- Return on Panoramic trains (Vistadome or 360°)
- Guided 4-day tour to Machu Picchu on the Inca Trail
- Safety briefing the day before the tour at 6:00 pm in our Office
- Pick up from your hotel on the morning of the tour
- All transportation
- Duffle bag up to 7 kilos for your stuff carried by porters
- Professional highly trained mountain tour guides & chef
- 3 nights camping with comfortable equipment
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Sleeping Bag, air mats, trekking poles (Can be rent from us)
- Huayna Picchu Mountain Tickets
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable and adequate clothing to protect yourself from the sun and thus avoid the use of sunscreen. Creams (even biodegradable ones) are polluting and for that reason we do not promote their use
- Comfortable shoes
- Small Backpack
- Jacket or rain coat
- Passport or Cedula
- Cap or hat
- A reusable bottle to fill with water during the day
- Don't forget to bring your smiles :)
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: All guest passport details are needed for the Machu Picchu Day Trip (Full name and Passport ID)
- Please provide all the passengers names, passport number, date of birth and nationality, otherwise the tour is not confirmed
- This excursion departs from your hotel in Cusco
- Travel date amendments are accepted 16 days before scheduled tour date
- The guided tour along the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu takes 4 days following a designated route
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Machu Picchu Admission ticket and return train tickets are included in this tour. We will send you by email in advance
- Machu Picchu has a limited capacity for covid reasons and it has shifts entry by hours from 6 am to 2 pm
- Machu Picchu has two seasons. Rainy season from December to March. Dry season, the rest of the year
- Most guests can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 guests
Please read our Tour Cancelation Policy before booking.
TOUR CANCELATION POLICY
Tao Travel 365 strives to deliver the best possible customer experience. If at any point you have a question or concern about our service, please call us at +1 (805) 826-3657 or by WhatsApp at +507-6172-8682.
Due to the nature of our business, the high reservation demand and the logistics involved in organizing your tour a 100% refund less credit card processing fees will only be granted if booked via our website www.taotravel365.tours AND if canceled more than 7 days before the tour date. No refunds apply if canceled less than 7 days before the tour start date. All sales are final. If you are unable to attend the tour, contact us as soon as possible and we will try to arrange and reschedule the same or different tour for you. If you are not at the designated meeting point by the time of your tour start time, Tao Travel 365 reserves the right not to provide a refund. However, we will always try our best to locate you at the meeting point and call your WhatsApp number, if one was provided. After all, we want you to come on the tour and to have fun. That is our goal!
CANCELED OR POSTPONED TOURS
Occasionally, tours are canceled or postponed due to weather or ocean conditions, mechanical failure, or other unforeseen events. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you about the cancellations and to inform you of refund or exchange procedures for that tour. For exact instructions on any canceled or postponed tour, please contact us. In the case of a cancellation of your tour by Tao Travel 365, we will refund your tour or schedule you for another tour, as detailed below.
All sales are final. No refunds are available unless a tour is canceled or postponed, or we are given 48 hours advance noticed whereby a 50 percent refund will be awarded. We will offer refunds of the full face value of the tour(s) that are canceled or postponed (or, if a discounted tour, then instead the discounted tour price paid). No refunds are offered on any service, payment processing or convenience fees. To receive a refund for a canceled or postponed tour, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of the tour cancellation and write "refund" in the subject line. Instructions will be provided in order to obtain your refund.
No tour exchanges are offered by Tao Travel 365. While in some extreme cases we may offer this service (such as a cancellation by Tao Travel 365), it is not guaranteed and often impossible. Contact us directly by phone at +1 (805) 826-3657 or by WhatsApp at +507-6172-8682 or by email at email@example.com to inquire about tour exchanges. Fees may apply.
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here