Monteverde Skywalk Tour
Monteverde, a little town in the mountains of Costa Rica, is world famous for its biodiverse forests in the clouds. The Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve features numerous wildlife species, such as jaguars, ocelots and the beautifully colorful resplendent quetzal. All tours lead through the dense forest on marked trails in midst of ferns and orchids, as well as canopy walks on suspended bridges, way above the treetops.
- All Guests incl. children - $35
- Duration - 3 hours
- Available all week
- Available times - between 9:00am - 4:45pm
- Free hotel pick-up from Monteverde and Santa Elena
- Bi-lingual guides
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable and adequate clothing to protect yourself from the sun and thus avoid the use of sunscreen. Creams (even biodegradable ones) are polluting and for that reason we do not promote their use
- Sun glasses
- Cap or hat
- A reusable bottle to fill with water during the day
- Cash for tips and souvenirs
Please read our Tour Cancelation Policy before booking our tours.