This tour requires minimum 2 Guests to operate. Solo travelers please inquire before booking.
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
Panama City & Panama Canal Miraflores Locks
Join us on this 5-hour Panama City tour where you will visit the highlights of Panama including the awe inspiring Panama Canal, the glitzy Avenida Balboa, Old Town (Casco Viejo) and Artisan Market and Amador Causeway.
Your tour starts between 7:15am and 7:30am. Your friendly, bi-lingual driver and tour guide will meet you at your Panama City lodging from where you will continue on towards Avenida Balboa and the beautiful Cinta Costera, with its breathtaking Panama City skyline sights and the famous Panama sign. As we reach Panama's old town, Casco Viejo, we will start walking along the many romantic alleyways and visit the four plazas (nominated UNESCO World Heritage Sites) with their spectacular architecture and rich history. Take your time admiring the historic buildings, cafes, unique boutiques, restaurants, bars and entertainment options.
The tour continues to the famous Panama Canal, where you can observe the exciting activity of the Miraflores locks where you can marvel at the gigantic container ships making their approach into the locks lifting them above sea level. Stroll around the Miraflores visitor center and learn about the colorful history of the canal and its arduous construction. The visitor center also has a new IMAX theater featuring a 45 minute documentary. After our adventure at the Panama Canal, we will head towards the Amador Causeway and its amazing Panama City skyline views. Enjoy the fresh ocean breeze and many photo opportunities. Depending on where in Panama City your hotel is located, enjoy the views of Panama downtown with its modern, glitzy sky rise buildings, shops and restaurants.
- Minimum 2 guests
- Price - $69 per person
- Duration - 5 hours
- Visit Avenida Balboa, Cinta Costera, Casco Viejo, Panama Canal locks, Amador Causeway
- Start time - 7:30am - daily
- Well-maintained, air-conditioned car
- Bi-lingual guides (English/Spanish)
- Tour of Panama City and to Panama Canal (food & drinks NOT included)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Entrance fees to Miraflores Locks, including IMAX movie ($17.22)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of Panama City (i.e. Playa Bonita, Costa del Este & Tocumen area. Please select option during checkout)
WHAT TO BRING
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Comfortable and adequate clothing to protect yourself from the sun and thus avoid the use of sunscreen. Creams (even biodegradable ones) are polluting and for that reason we do not promote their use
- Don't forget to bring your smiles :)
- ATTENTION LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS: Bookings made after 6:00pm for the following day are NOT guaranteed until we respond and explicitly confirm your tour itinerary. If your booking is not confirmed by one of our booking specialists, your tour will be scheduled for the subsequent day.
Please read our Tour Cancelation Policy before booking.
TOUR CANCELATION POLICY
Tao Travel 365 strives to deliver the best possible customer experience. If at any point you have a question or concern about our service, please call us at +1 (805) 826-3657, by WhatsApp at +507-6172-8682.
TOUR CANCELATION POLICY
Tao Travel 365 strives to deliver the best possible customer experience. If at any point you have a question or concern about our service, please call us by phone at +1 (805) 826-3657 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following cancellation policy applies only for Day Tours (DOES NOT apply for Multi-Day Tours).
Due to the nature of our business, the logistics involved with organizing tours and the high reservation demand following refund policies apply:
- 100% refund less credit card processing fees will only be granted if booked via our website www.taotravel365.tours AND if canceled more than 7 days before the start of the tour.
- 50% refund less credit card processing fees will be granted for cancellations received less than 7 days AND more than 48 hours before the tour start date.
- No refund will be granted for cancelations received less than 48 hours before the tour start date.
All sales are ﬁnal.
For all bookings made via outside portals such as, but not limited to Viator, Expedia, Airbnb, please refer and adhere to the respective cancellation policy of the portal that you booked with.
If you are unable to realize the reservation, contact us as soon as possible and we will try to arrange and reschedule the same or different tour for you.
If you are not at the designated meeting point by the time of your scheduled reservation or pick up, Tao Travel 365 reserves the right not to provide a refund. However, we will always try our best to locate you at the meeting point and call your WhatsApp number, if one was provided. After all, we want you to participate in our tour and have fun. That is our goal!
CANCELED OR POSTPONED TOURS
Occasionally, tours are canceled or postponed due to weather or ocean conditions, mechanical failure, or other unforeseen events. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you about the cancellations and to inform you of refund or exchange procedures for that tour. For exact instructions on any canceled or postponed tour, please contact us. In the case of a cancellation of your tour by Tao Travel 365, we will refund your tour or schedule you for another tour, as detailed below.
All sales are final. No refunds are available unless a tour is canceled or postponed, or we are given 48 hours advance noticed whereby a 50 percent refund will be awarded. We will offer refunds of the full face value of the tour(s) that are canceled or postponed (or, if a discounted tour, then instead the discounted tour price paid). No refunds are offered on any service, payment processing or convenience fees. To receive a refund for a canceled or postponed tour, contact us at email@example.com within 3 days of the tour cancellation and write "refund" in the subject line. Instructions will be provided in order to obtain your refund.
No tour exchanges are offered by Tao Travel 365. While in some extreme cases we may offer this service (such as a cancellation by Tao Travel 365), it is not guaranteed and often impossible. Contact us directly by phone at +1 (805) 826-3657 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about tour exchanges. Fees may apply.