San Blas Day Tour
Voted "BEST Panama Tour" in 2017, 2018 and 2019 we are proud to offer you our most popular San Blas adventures.
San Blas is one of the last pristine island archipelagos in this world with the indigenous Kuna population, which ,to this day, still lives in a very simple and happy way. We are offering an all-inclusive San Blas Day Trip that will allow our guests to visit San Blas and get a glimpse of paradise while visiting 4 of the 365 islands in San Blas.
Due to our close connections with the Kuna tribe, we are able to offer you the best San Blas Day Tour experience at the lowest prices. We are aware you will be faced with choosing from many different San Blas day tour companies. In order to make your decision easy, we offer you the best of everything at a competitive price:
- Timely pick-up from your Panama City lodging
- Spacious, comfortable 4x4 transportation with friendly and knowledgeable drivers
- Full insurance for guests, cars and boats
- All our boats have sun protection with big awnings, for the boat ride to the islands
- We include a quality lunch and one drink of your choice (water, soda or beer). Each meal is prepared in a CLEAN kitchen with FRESH ingredients.
- We include new snorkel equipment for each guest in order to be able to explore the underwater beauties of the San Blas reefs and shipwreck.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish tour guides.
- Our San Blas Day tour lasts one hour longer than most others.
- Excellent customer service. We are available 24/7 in order to assist you with any questions or needs.
- Easy and secure payments online with any major credit card or Paypal account through our booking forms and secure payment portals.
- Best Price/Quality Guarantee
We are excited to share the beauty of the people and the islands with you and hope to become your premier provider for amazing adventures in Panama and beyond.
Your San Blas adventure starts early in the morning. A friendly driver will meet you at your Panama City lodging between 5:15am and 5:45am and safely transport you and up to five other guests to the Port of Carti. Relax and start enjoying during the 2.5-3 hour journey through the spectacular jungle highlands. Oftentimes we encounter wildlife, such as monkeys and sloths on the road and will gladly stop the car to give you opportunities to admire these beautiful animals and to take photos. Our drivers will also stop at a grocery store in case you want to purchase any items, such as snacks, water or fruit.
When arriving at the port your “lancha” boat and San Blas trip tour guide will be waiting for you, ready to commence the San Blas tour.
The 30-minute boat ride to the first island may be a little bumpy and, depending on ocean conditions, there may be some ocean spray. All of our boats have ample space and feature sun protection that will make this journey more comfortable.
Arriving at your first destination you will be greeted by a tropical palm-fringed island paradise and calm waters with various shades of blue and green inviting you to dive in and play with the multitude of colorful fish surrounding you, while snorkeling on the sunken shipwreck reef located close to the beach. You will have plenty of time to relax in the shade of a palm tree, to explore the island, to meet the amazing Kuna population or to bath in the crystal clear ocean, surrounding yourself with the iridescent turquoise water colors allowing for postcard perfect photo shots. We provide all of our guests with free snorkel equipment to marvel at the colorful reef and the multitude of fish species surrounding the wreck.
On our second stop, a typical San Blas paradise island, you will be served a tasty and freshly prepared lunch, with a choice of fresh fish, mixed seafood or chicken (note: we also offer alternatives, if you have diet restrictions). Spend time exploring this beautiful island, meet the friendly Kuna family that inhabits it and learn about their culture, or just relax in the shade of a palm tree.
Our third destination will be the amazing Natural San Blas Pools. Stand waist-deep in the middle of the ocean on fine sand and admire the many sea stars populating this vast, shallow area. Whether using your snorkel gear or not, everyone will be able to glimpse the amazing underwater world only a few feet below the surface.
Our last stop, an island famous among sailors who know the best kept secrets in San Blas, gives you more time to swim in the beautiful calm waters. With two islands right next to each other and home to a big shipwreck, stranded on its outer reef, you can enjoy the pristine beaches and beautiful scenery.
Between 3-4pm we will leave this island paradise and head back to the Port of Carti. Your driver will be waiting for you and safely drive you back to Panama City, dropping you off at your lodging by 7pm.
San Blas is one of the last unspoiled and undeveloped places in the world and we hope you will get to experience the beauty of the islands and the innocence of the unique Kuna culture. For our guests who only have one day to travel to the “Guna Yala” nation, the San Blas Day tour is the best option and will surely make you want to come back again.
We also offer San Blas sailboat charter tours that will allow you to visit many more islands and enjoy all-inclusive amenities, such as gourmet meals, open bar, snacks throughout the day, kayaks, SUP boards and much more.
For those of you who long for a relaxing multi-day San Blas vacation, relaxing in a hammock, reading a book, sipping on a cocktail and watching spectacular golden red sunsets we offer San Blas cabins on various unique San Blas islands. Whether staying in an "Over-water" cabin and jumping into the ocean from your bedroom or sleeping in a traditional Kuna hut, we can provide you with options that suit your particular taste and style.
- Price - $114 per person (Standard sailboat, minimum 2 guests)
- Small Group tour
- Duration - 14 hours
- Available all week
- Start time - between 5:00am - 5:45am
- Boat tour and visit Isla Wailidup, Isla Fragata or Yansailidup
- Boat tour and visit Isla Perro (Shipwreck)
- Boat tour and visit Natural Pools
- Boat tour and visit Isla Chichime
- Return to Panama City by 7:00pm
- Shared roundtrip Transfer from your lodging in Panama City to Port of Carti
- Roundtrip Boat transfer from Port of Carti to the islands
- Island Taxes
- 4 Island Guided Tour
- Snorkel Equipment
- Lunch (Chicken or Fish with rice, plantains and salad)
- One drink (Beer, Bottled Water, or Soda)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Kuna Entrance Fee ($22 for Internationals, $7 for Panamanian residents)
- Lobster Lunch ($20 extra with advance notice)
- Pick-up from Panama City lodging between 5:15am and 5:45am
- Arrive in Port of Carti of San Blas at 9:00am
- Guided Day Tour from 9:00am to 3:30pm
- Guided Day Tour from 9:00am to 3:30pm
- Pick-up from Port of Carti by 4pm
- Arrive in Panama City at 7pm
WHAT TO BRING
- Passport or Cedula for Kuna territory entry
- Comfortable and adequate clothing to protect yourself from the sun and thus avoid the use of sunscreen. Creams (even biodegradable ones) are polluting and for that reason we do not promote their use
- Sun glasses
- Cap or hat
- A reusable bottle to fill with water during the day
- Cash for tips and souvenirs
- Add $20 per person for a fresh lobster meal (with advance notice)
- Discount of $45, if you prefer to drive to Carti in your own transportation
- Round-trip transportation from Playa Bonita area for additional $10 per person
Please read our Tour Cancelation Policy before booking our tours.